Tuesday, April 17, 2007

He didn't win, but what a sweetheart

' On Monday evening the Belgian was involved in a minor car accident caused by a wandering cat. "I was driving my car in the neighbourhood of Balen. Near a traffic light a cat crossed the road. I avoided the cat but the car finished in (off? -ed.) the road. I damaged the front part of my car but fortunately the cat is still alive." '
--CyclingNews on news from Tom Boonen

There are enough cycling cat fans around here for me to guess that Boonen might have just doubled the size of his local fan club.

4 comments:

~ lauren said...

did you take that picture?! that's classic!

russellp said...

No, not me; it was a friend of a Crazy Frenchman. I'm trying to find out from the Crazy Frenchman who that friend was, but so far no response...

X Bunny said...

animals through a wide angle lens

always a winner!

PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

wide angle lens!!!!!!!!!!