Monday, April 30, 2007

Apostate

Riding a bike is fun and all, but...


...I gotta get me some running in. More specifically, I gotta get back out and do some running with these folks. They know what a beautiful trail is, they know how to organize, and (perhaps most importantly) they really know how to feed the participants.

May 20: Skyline Ridge, 14 km

June 16: Santa Cruz Mountains, 21 km (Harvey West-Henry Cowell loop)

June 30: Pacifica, 21 km

July 8: Calgary half-marathon, 13.1 miles

OK, I've stated it in public, I'd better do it now...

PS. Picture credit to here.

4 comments:

X Bunny said...

it looks like you shaved your legs

russellp said...

haven't shaved the legs in a while, they look a bit more like the marmots from the last post

Unknown said...

I've run & volunteered with these guys for years, they are super cool and I love volunteering for them. After a 6+ month hiatus, I started running again 2 weeks ago. Once I build up my mileage, I plane on attacking some of those events.

hope to see you at one?

Unknown said...

ps, I did Skyline last year and that's a super fun course.

the SC one, one the other hand, HURT super bad (but I did get 2nd at that one-my highest placing in a run so far)