Friday, April 18, 2008

Rules of news-browsing

1. When reading an American newspaper or magazine, always read any article that mentions Canada, if only for the novelty of reading about Canada in an American newspaper or magazine.

2. When reading any mainstream newspaper or magazine, always read any article that mentions bicycles, if only for the novelty of reading about bicycles in a mainstream newspaper or magazine.

...and following from rule #2, while reading a Canadian news site (thus making rule #1 inapplicable), I came across this bizarre way of riding across America. It looks like he's spinning pretty well, but...what muscles is he using?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.